AG-013 – Components used for Gas Appliances and Equipment
Since its reconstitution in 2015, AG-013 has worked effectively to address long-standing challenges within the gas industry. They have efficiently completed a number of projects within this short period and have taken on new projects to keep their standards contemporary and relevant. AG-013 is also increasing Australia’s participation on the international committee ISO/TC 161, Controls and protective devices for gas and/or oil, to ensure the Australian view is heard globally and to facilitate future adoption of international standards.
Ross Jamieson, Chair of AG-013, accepted the award on the committee’s behalf. Under his leadership the committee is a cohesive unit with a clear focus.
The organisations represented on AG-013 are:
- Association of Accredited Certification Bodies
- Australian Industry Group
- Energy Networks Australia
- Engineers Australia
- Gas Appliance Manufacturers Association of Australia
- Gas Association of New Zealand
- Gas Energy Australia
- Gas Technical Regulators Committee
- LPG Association of New Zealand (Inc)
- Master Plumbers and Mechanical Services Association of Australia (Victorian)
- National Association of Testing Authorities Australia
- Standards New Zealand