My SA Profile
My SA Profile is our new user management and login system, putting users in control of their Standards Australia account information.
At launch, it will become the way to login to services including Connect, Public Comment Management System, Committee Workspace and Standards Academy.
Users of the above services will be contacted via email to initiate a migration process to My SA Profile. As part of this, users will be asked to choose a password that meets strict security requirements. Existing passwords will not be carried over.
Features of My SA Profile
- A single login screen for all users, regardless of role: committee member, nominating organisation representative, or those commenting on a draft standard.
- Strong password creation guidelines for account protection.
- Additional email addresses in addition to a primary email.
- Account consolidation for users with multiple accounts.
- Links to all available services.
When does My SA Profile launch?
What do you need to do?
At launch, users will receive an email from Standards Australia with instructions on how to migrate to My SA Profile. Alternatively, users can visit mysa.standards.org.au and click “Reset/Verify Password”.
Browsers and compatibility
Users are encouraged to upgrade to a modern browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, as these browsers provide better security and compatibility than Microsoft Internet Explorer. See this announcement for more information.
For assistance with My SA Profile, submit an enquiry via our contact us page.